Interest Rate

I do not recommend this company.They offered me services based on data they "thought" they heard from me.

It took them 2 1/2 weeks for them to process the paperwork, the whole time telling my realtor, the seller, and the seller's agent that this was a "slam-dunk" and to stop being paranoid. And, you guessed it, last day it was "nope, we can't do it... sorry we misunderstood your needs". 9 minutes later then dinged my credit card for their "fees".

Total fail, and loss of valuable time for all parties.

Do your research and choose another lender.Cornerstone Mortgage will NOT stand by you (the customer).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of loan officer and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $560. Cornerstone Mortgage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cornerstone Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Cornerstone Mortgage?

Comments