I had a hail damage claim in April.As of the end of August I still can not get Cornerstone Lending to endorse the insurance settlement check.

Every time I call them I get the 5th degree before they will speak to you. I have spoken to half a dozen employees over the last three months and only one came across as professional, unfortunately he stated I had the wrong department. I have never had a call back or written response from Cornerstone. Every time I call I am told different information.

They contradict themselves every time. I get put on hold, hung up on and directed to web sites that don't work.

In 30 years as a homeowner and consumer I have never dealt with a company as constantly as bad at customer service.They make Time Warner look good.

Had an Experience with Cornerstone Mortgage?

Comments

Portland, Texas, United States #960430

Cornerstone is a big joke unprofessional, no communication, no call backs, it's going on three months and still no answer.And not to mention had to summit paperwork TWICE and they still can't get it right.

So I will NEVER RECOMMEND THIS MORTGAGE TO ANYONE.YOU ARE BETTER OFF BEING HOMELESS THAN GETTING A HOUSE THROUGH THEM...........

Portland, Texas, United States #960425

Cornerstone is joke.Please people, go somewhere else !!

I will never use them again.I would rather be homeless!!!